Listen to the Ebike Future: The Official Ebike Future Conference 2023 Audiobook! Embark on an auditory journey through the forefront of e-bike technology and innovation with the official audiobook of the Ebike Future Conference 2023. This comprehensive recording captures every presentation from the event. Whether you’re an e-bike industry professional, enthusiast, or simply curious about the future of ebike business and technology, this audiobook is for you.
What You’ll Get:
- Instant Access to the Official Recording of all sessions
- Expert insights from leading figures in the e-bike industry in mp3 format
Tune in and power up your knowledge as you listen to the voices shaping the future of e-bikes. Perfect for listening on the go, this audiobook is an essential resource for anyone passionate about the evolving world of electric bicycles.
Get Your Copy Now and Join the E-Bike Revolution!
You will get instant access to the recording of these fantastic keynotes:
- Stefan Ceman: Opening and Introduction
- Bob Margevicius: Navigating the E-Bike Revolution: Exploring Global Market Trends and Values-Driven Opportunities
- Angela Zheng: Trailblazing Women in eBikes: Fostering Diversity and Sustainability boom
- Chris Bruntlett: E-Bikes: The Great Equalizer
- Hannes Neupert: Dirty Pedelec Mobility – How to make it fully green?
- Daniela Leveratto: Looking into the future of bikes from the regulatory perspective
- Gabe Klein: Integrating E-Mobility: Federal Strategies and Local Innovation
- Jaspal Singh: Beyond the Hype: Navigating The Evolving Global Micromobility Landscape
- Ksenia Proka: From Concept to Execution: Launching an E-Bike Rental for Delivery Workers in New York
- Aigars Lauzis: BeTriton – a revolution in sustainable travel!
- Louis P. Huard: Cycling in the age of Software-Defined Vehicles
- Johnny Smith & Benjamin Morliere: How will connectivity boost the US e-bike market?
- Sven Bernhardt: The digital transformation of the traditional bike industry – where to next?
- Matyas Kurta: Connected e-bike for a safer and better cycling experience
- Chihhao Lien: UL 2849 – Experience sharing about the application process
- Batuhan Aydin: The incredible effects of subscription based business models on sustainability
- Laura Frank Barnard: Panel Discussion: eBike Evolution: Insights from Brand Leaders, Retail Veterans, and Influencers
- Don DiCostanzo: Throttles – The History, the Why and the Future
- Mitch Hackleman: eBike Evolution: Insights from Brand Leaders, Retail Veterans, and Influencers
- David George: Gearing Up for the Unexpected: The Vital Role of Insurance in the Lifetime Experience for Bike Brands
- Dave Andre: Why we need Ebike laws and regulations
- Jeff Nelson: Fashioning Fitness: The Intersection of Style and eBikes
- Jiri Duzar: Is Customization Finally Reaching an Everyday Cyclist?
- Sean Hacking: The five hidden dangers ruining your vehicle development process
- Bern Grush: How will e-bikes and robots co-exist?
- Stefan Ytterborn: Revolutionizing Mobility: A Conversation with Stefan Ytterborn
For complete information about these sessions, please check out our conference Playbook: https://bit.ly/ebikefuturecon-playbook-2023-web